The Customer Relations Specialist at Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) acts as the voice between our Technicians and our customer’s satisfaction. This person greets all incoming customers and will be the first interaction someone has with our service center.
Our Customer Relations Specialist engage with people all day every day.
- Delivers a positive first impression to each guest by having a warm and friendly greeting.
- Performs Outback procedure when necessary on the vehicles that arrive on the lot of the service center.
- Adheres to all company policies and SuperPro® 10 procedures.
- Performs top-side basic services by adhering to VIOC procedures.
- Performs second-party checks for bottom-side technician by visually verifying and performing call-outs to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly.
- Requests second-party checks on the bottom-side of the vehicle by using proper call-outs for each item to ensure all necessary services have been performed correctly.
- Maintains the top-side service area keeping the guest waiting areas clean and neat. Such as counters, rest rooms, and waiting area. To help maintain VIOC’s reputation for quality service and to attract guests and avoid safety hazards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective interpersonal, oral communication skills
- Understanding of safety policies and practices
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have full mobility and twisting
- Must stoop several times per vehicle up to numerous times per hour of work
- Must be able to stand for extended period of time each shift worked
- Must be able to climb stairs
- Rarely to occasionally able to lift 50 lbs